Women of Cherry Creek at Del Frisco's Grille
Name: Women of Cherry Creek at Del Frisco's Grille
Date: March 6, 2019
Time: 11:30 AM - 1:00 PM MST
Website: More about WOCC
Registration: Sorry, public registration for this event has been closed.
YOUR TIME MATTERS: How To Thrive in a Time-Starved World with Teena Evert
- Do you ever feel overwhelmed and stressed when it comes to managing your time and energy, as a success-driven woman?
- Would you like to somehow have more time and energy?
- How would your life be different if you could double your productivity?
In a world where we often feel time-starved, overwhelmed, stressed out and burned out, as women in business, we must learn to own our time, to own our power. By developing your personal leadership you can learn to creatively manage your time, energy and personal power to become a more effective leader.
In this dynamic presentation, you will learn:
- Key steps to owning your time
- Exercises to double your productivity
- Ways to reduce tension and boost energy